July's issue is on it's way to subscribers, and this time it's very Fringey! If you would like to see a copy, single issues are available for $5 at the Barnes & Noble on the Plaza, and are also available to buy online at http://kcstage.magcloud.com/.
Here's what's subscribers are getting:
* Spotlight on Marisa MacKay: "While the chances of seeing [MacKay] walk like her legs are sore are high, the chances of seeing her absolutely work it out in a sexy bra and panties are even higher." In this article by Nicole Hall, you'll see what she's been up to lately.
* Nine Years and Counting at the RecordBar: the first of an ongoing new music column (The Music Beat), KKFI's Jeanne Jasperse writes about the recordBar in Westport and it's dedication to local and original music.
* 8th Annual KC Fringe Festival: see what's new this year in this article covering this year's Fringe Festival, with a list of the groups performing as well.
* Fringe Review-a-Thon: we're once again partnering with the KC Fringe Festival with our reviewer contest - here's the basics of what to do and what great places are donating prizes. We'll be sending out more info via e-mail here soon as well.
* Seasons: season listings for eight more organizations.
* Blog Notes: seven arts news snippets. More arts news gets posted on our blog ( www.kcstage.com/blog ) regularly.
All this and the usual listings of performances, auditions, and film clips - just for only $4 a month if you become a subscriber for one year. More information online at www.kcstage.com/subscribe.
Any suggestions or comments? E-mail us at email@example.com with your feedback or things you'd like to see covered in future issues.
Any suggestions or comments? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback as to what we could include to entice you to subscribe.
KC Stage Magazine (www.kcstage.com): Your ticket to performing arts news
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KCStageMagazine
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kcstage
Friend us on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/kcstage
This message has been sent through KC Stage's Automated
Press Release System at http://www.kcstage.com/.
Any and all information listed in this e-mail is property
of the person sending this information and KC Stage
can not be held liable for the content.