November marks our 15th year in print! The issue is on it's way to subscribers.
If you would like to see a copy, single issues are available for $5 at the Barnes & Noble on the Plaza, and are also available to buy online at http://kcstage.magcloud.com/.
Here's what we have in store:
* Spotlight on Chris McCoy: the director of JCCC's 'The Mystery of Edwin Drood' talks about his lucky and varied career in this article by Angie Fiedler.
* Arts Advocacy: just in time for the election is this article by G. Allen on what exactly arts advocacy is, and what you can do to help.
* Subscriber Survey: The Results: an editorial detailing what we found out from the subscriber survey we held back in April.
* ArtsKC Fund Update: a short press release about the ArtsKC Fund.
* The Music Beat: The Kind of Buzzz You Want To Hear At A Concert!: in the latest column by Jeanne Jasperse, we hear about sound design and Mark "Buzzz" Collins.
* Notes: six arts news snippets. More arts news gets posted on our blog ( www.kcstage.com/blog ) regularly.
All this and the usual listings of performances, auditions, and film clips! Any suggestions or comments? E-mail us at email@example.com with your feedback or things you'd like to see covered in future issues.
KC Stage Magazine (www.kcstage.com): Your ticket to performing arts news
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KCStageMagazine
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kcstage
Friend us on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/kcstage
This message has been sent through KC Stage's Automated
Press Release System at http://www.kcstage.com/.
Any and all information listed in this e-mail is property
of the person sending this information and KC Stage
can not be held liable for the content.